a. The Organisation shall ensure a fair and reasonable refund policy is detailed for all
b. The maximum processing time from the Learner’s withdrawal / refund request to the
issuance of the refund shall not exceed more than 7 working days.
c. The Organisation’s policy will act as a framework in guiding the implementation of
detailed refund processes and procedures in the following areas:
• Refund for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course
• Refund for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons
d. Refund for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course:
The Organisation will notify the Learner within three (3) working days upon knowledge
of any of the following:
• It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date.
• It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date.
• It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date.
• It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date.
e. Refund Table